xri message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-07-26

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 26 July 2007 USA

Time:  10:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:

Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750

    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

This will be a brief call, hopefully. Drummond (our illustrious co-chair/chair) will not attend, and I’ll be filling his role for this call.

1)    Feedback on WD 11 ED03 – for those of who you have had time to review, we should collect questions – feel free to enter them on the xri TC wiki before the call.

2)    Continue discussion on the GlobalID/CanonicalID proposed changes since there appears to be quite an unsettled feeling toward these proposals.