xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Second Special XRI TC Telecon 8AM PT/11AM ET Monday 2007-08-27

Gabe,

My apologies for sending this out so late Sunday night -- I realized we'd
agreed on Friday's call to have a second followup call on Monday, and I put
that in the minutes of Friday's call, but hadn't sent another separate
notice.

I haven't sent any minutes from the second call but it was relatively short
as we had consensus to proceed to a writeup in ED04 on the proposal that is
currently posted at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/SynonymSemantics

I worked on this all day on the plane yesterday and progress was good
although I still need 4-5 hours to complete ED04. I will strive mightily to
post it before this week's telecon.

=Drummond