xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Clarity around Ref processing behavior.

Steve,

In ED05, it says that the synonyms in the XRDS returned by following the
Service Ref MUST be identical to those in the preceeding XRD, or else
CanonicalID verification fails. In other words, with a Service Ref, you're
just moving the physical location of the XRDS, not the logical parent.

That said, I've been thinking about service refs since sending that last
message last night, and I have some new thoughts. I'll send them next in a
separate message to start a new thread.

=Drummond