xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRI resolution with barx

Congratulations Victor and Kermit! This will be particularly excellent news
in conjunction with announcement of XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 02 as
soon as we get through the vote.

If we have time on our telecon today (after going through ED06 feedback,
which has to have first priority), I'll put in on the agenda for you to tell
us more about Barx and Yapi.

=Drummond