xri message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-10-25

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 25 October 2007 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 12:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) UPDATE ON XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 SPEC REVIEW WITH MARY MCRAE

Drummond will give a brief update on his spec review session today with
OASIS staff member Mary McRae, who is responsible for all TC spec
preparation.

2) CLOSURE OF ISSUES FROM XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 11 ED06

The main focus of the call will be on closing any issues that have come out
of feedback on ED06, most of which are reflected in the extensive discussion
on the email list this week. The ED06 spec is posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25741/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-11-ed-06.pdf

If you have comments and have not sent them in yet, please send them to the
list or to me ASAP so they can be reflected in ED07.

Following is a list of the known issues we will discuss and try to close:

#1: Encoding of + signs and spaces in HXRIs.

#2: Leading slash in <Path> element.

#3: Status element and SAML signature conflict issue.

#4: Treatment of empty SEP selection elements that have no match attribute
(ED06 says they are treated as if match="default", Wil proposes they be
treated as if match="null").

#5: Treatment of ALL attributes with empty/null string as an error (ED06
says they are treated as being absent; Wil proposes this be treated as an
explicit error).

#6: ED06 section 12.7.6 line 2497: Should we allow all values of the append=
attribute when constructing an authority resolution service endpoint URI?

3) RELAXNG SCHEMA REVIEW

We will go over Gabe's proposed RelaxNG schemas.

4) YADIS IPR ACTION ITEM

We need to make sure there are not any IPR-related issue about the Yadis 1.0
spec being incorporated as Section 6.

5) ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS SECTION (APPENDIX A)

We need to agree on handling of this section (each TC decides its own
policy).

6) SCHEDULE COMMITTEE DRAFT 02 VOTE

We will discuss the remaining action items to produce and review ED07 and
schedule the Committee Draft vote.

=Drummond