xri message

Subject: XRI Resolution 2.0 CD02 and ID-Trust Member Section Affiliation Passed

XRI TC Members and Observers:

John Bradley reminded me today that the OASIS Kavi system does not automatically send voting results to the TC mailing list, just to voting members. So to quickly recap: both ballots below (XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 02 vote and the ID-Trust Member Section affiliation vote) passed unanimously, with 16 out of 18 voting members voting. You can review the results at:

            http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballots.php

The XRI Resolution 2.0 editor team is now working with OASIS staff member Mary McRae to prepare the XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 02 specification for public review, with a goal of having it begin next Monday, Dec. 3rd, at the start of the Internet Identity Workshop (http://www.windley.com/events/iiw2007b/announcement).

OASIS ID-Trust Member Section coordinator Dee Schur will get back to us soon on next steps on the Member Section affiliation.

We will be having our normal joint XRI/XDI TC telecon at 10AM PT Thursday this week; I’ll send the agenda next.

=Drummond