xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] i-services must perform resolution?

Markus wrote:

> (Does Ootao/Wingaa/Ezibroker support this too? Or does every XRI always have their own contact page,

> even if they are local synonyms?)

The solution we use is for the RP to use CanonicalIDs in the role as primary key. This way all synonyms will work, including polyarchical synonyms (such as @oatao*steven being synonymous to =steven.churchill w.r.t a given service type.) We do CID verification “by hand” currently.

See http://dev.inames.net/wiki/XRI_CanonicalID_Verification.

~ Steve