xri message

Subject: Agenda:Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 10AM PT Thursday 2007-12-13

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 13 December 2007 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

*** NOTE: IT IS PROPOSED THAT THIS WEEK'S TELECON ONLY LAST ONE HOUR ***

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) INTERNET IDENTITY WORKSHOP RECAP

Those of use who attended IIW in Mountain View last week will summarize the
highlights from an OASIS, XRI, and XDI perspective, including:

* Finalization of the OpenID 2.0 specifications.
* Discussion of OAuth using XRDS for discovery.
* Session on VRM (Vendor Relationship Management) which included XDI.
* Session on XDI RDF.
* Proposal for an OASIS Open Reputation Management System (ORMS) TC.

2) OAUTH DISCOVERY

The OAuth community (see http://oauth.net/) is now developing a discovery
protocol and proposing to use XRDS. Gabe sent the message below to the TC
list yesterday. We'll review it on the call and see who wants to volunteer
to help.

******* MESSAGE FROM GABE TO THE XRI TC LIST *********

This relies on XRDS quite a bit - Eran reproduces a lot of our text -
volunteers here to make sure there are no issues?

            -Gabe