xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-01-24

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 24 January 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

***** NOTE ALSO THAT IS NOW A DEDICATED XRI TC CALL *****
***** NOTE THAT THIS CALL NOW LASTS ONLY ONE HOUR *****

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial joint call of the XRI and XDI Technical Committees.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) UPDATE ON TIMING OF OASIS STANDARD VOTE

After checking with Mary McRae, who coordinates specification votes for
OASIS, it turns out the timeline we proposed last week was just a little too
tight to comfortably fit within OASIS SLAs for turnaround times. So we need
to hold the vote in May rather than April. We will review the new proposed
timeline:

	- Feb 1: Public review of CD02 ends
	- Feb 15: First draft CD03 reflecting feedback (Type element reuse)
	- Feb 22: Final draft CD03, vote begins
	- Feb 25: Vote on CD03 begins
	- Feb 29: Vote on CD03 ends
	- Mar 10: Begin second public review (15 days)
	- Mar 25: End second public review
	- Mar 26: Begin Committee Specification vote
	- Apr 2: End Committee Specification vote
	- Apr 7: Submit for OASIS Standard vote
	- May 1: Begin OASIS Standard vote
	- May 31: End OASIS Standard vote

2) COMMENTS RECEIVED ON XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 02

We have received two comments from Eran Hammer-Lahav, the first on points he
raised with us on an earlier telecon, and the second for improved wording.
He had indicated to me that he'd like to submit a third RE formatting of
section 4.

We will discuss and prepare for disposition of these comments.