xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-02-14

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 14 February 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial telecon of the XRI Technical Committee.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) REVIEW PLANNED REVISIONS FOR XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 03

Per the action item assigned last week, Drummond has posted a list of the
planned revisions:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriTwo/ResolutionCd03

We will review these to make sure there is consensus on all changes before
producing a draft.

2) W3C COMMENT QUESTIONS

We will review answers to the three questions posed in the W3C comment on
XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 02:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200802/msg00006.html

3) XRI 3.0 PLANNING

Marty has posted an alternate proposal for XRI 3.0 syntax:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/CompactSyntaxProposal

Although as Marty notes on that page, our focus will remain on XRI 2.0 until
completion of the OASIS Standard vote planned for May, we'll review this so
TC members have time to consider the proposals.

In addition, Marty and Drummond discussed having a F2F to kick off XRI 3.0
work. Unfortunately the OASIS Symposium this year (April 28-30 in Santa
Clara) may not be a good option (they did not arrange for TC meeting rooms),
so we'll need to explore other options.