xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-02-28

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 28 February 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial telecon of the XRI Technical Committee.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) REVIEW XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 02 REVISION 03

This "release candidate" has been posted in PDF format at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27394/xri-resolution-V2.0-
cd-02-rv-03.pdf

PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND HAVE THIS VERSION OPEN FOR THE TELECON.

We will go over all revisions with a fine tooth comb because we need to
start the CD03 vote ASAP.

2) UPDATED SCHEDULE

Following is our updated schedule:

	Feb 29: Vote on CD03 begins
	Mar 7: Vote on CD03 ends; submit for Public Review
	Mar 12: Begin second public review (15 days)
	Mar 27: End second public review
	Apr 3: End seven day waiting period
	Apr 4: Begin Committee Specification vote
	Apr 11: End Committee Specification vote
	Apr 14: Submit for OASIS Standard vote
	May 1: Begin OASIS Standard vote
	May 31: End OASIS Standard vote

We have already used up all the schedule slack, so we need to stay on
tightly track for each subsequent step.

3) STATEMENTS OF USE

To prepare for the OASIS Standard vote, we need TC members to prepare
Statements of Use. Per the OASIS TC Process document:

	"Statement of Use", with respect to a specification, is a written
statement by an OASIS Organizational Member stating that it is successfully
using or implementing that specification in accordance with the conformance
clauses specified in Section 2.18*, and stating whether its use included the
interoperation of multiple independent implementations.

Again, due to our tight schedule, we need to have these prepared and
submitted by the time we hold our Committee Specification vote.

4) W3C COMMENT RESPONSE UPDATE

Gabe will update us on the status of the response message.