xri message

Subject: RE: Request for Public Review of XRI Resolution Committee Draft 03

Hi Drummond,

 I just need one more thing. The new TC Process (effective 1 March 2008)
requires the TC to declare one of the 3 versions as authoritative (word, html or
pdf).

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-02-05.php#specQuality
(5th para)

Just let me know which one. The intent is in the case of discrepancy due to
conversions or export routines, etc.

Thanks!

Mary