xri message

Subject: RE: Request for Public Review of XRI Resolution Committee Draft 03

Hi Gabe,

  The problem is that sometimes characters don’t convert properly in PDF files – I’ve had several occasions where graphics are misplaced or schemas or xml examples are corrupted with bogus symbols.

Regards,

Mary

From: gwachob@gmail.com [mailto:gwachob@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Gabe Wachob
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 1:56 PM
To: Drummond Reed
Cc: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; xri@lists.oasis-open.org

I'd prefer PDF... since its less likely to have any issues with readers, version skew, etc.

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:

Mary,

Yes, I saw that when reviewing the message you sent out about the recent
revisions to the TC process, and it makes sense to me.

Since we have always used Word as our editable source, I think it makes the
most sense to declare that as authoritative.

Gabe or anyone else: do you see any reason not to declare the Word version
our authoritative version?

=Drummond

--
Gabe Wachob / gwachob@wachob.com \ http://blog.wachob.com