xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-04-03

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 03 April 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) SCHEDULE UPDATE

	Apr 3: End seven day waiting period
	***APR 3: POST ALL STATEMENTS OF USE***
	Apr 4: Begin Committee Specification vote
	Apr 11: End Committee Specification vote
	Apr 14: Submit for OASIS Standard vote
	May 1: Begin OASIS Standard vote
	May 6 (Noon ET): OASIS Webinar on XRI 2.0
	May 31: End OASIS Standard vote

2) STATEMENTS OF USE

We will check status as we need them all now. Examples posted at:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200803/msg00023.html

3) REVIEW OF FIRST DRAFT PRESENTATION FOR XRI 2.0 WEBINAR

The main topic of the call will be review of the first draft of the proposed
presentation for the XRI 2.0 webinar. This has been posted in Kavi at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27828/xri-two-webinar-v1.p
pt

4) PROGRESS REPORT ON XRI 2.0 FAQ

Les and John will give us an update on the FAQ editing progress. The current
FAQ is at:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xri/faq.php

5) WHITE PAPER

Lastly we'll go over next steps on the white paper.