xri message

Subject: Thank you for voting - all motions passed

XRI TC Members and Observers:

Thank you to everyone for voting -- all three of our ballots passed with 19
out of 21 voting members submitting votes, all in favor.

We will now proceed with the submission of XRI Syntax 2.0 and XRI Resolution
2.0 to Mary McRae, TC Administrator, for an OASIS Standard vote. I will cc
the list on these submissions which must be posted by tomorrow (I am
striving for tonight but it may be tomorrow morning).

=Drummond