xri message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-04-17

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 17 April 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) UPDATE ON XRI 2.0

Drummond will give a brief report of the schedule for the OASIS Standard
vote and the XRI 2.0 webinar.

2) UPDATE ON CHARTER CLARIFICATION AND CO-CHAIR TRANSITION

Drummond has the action item on both of these and will report on next steps.

3) XDI QUERY FORM DISCUSSION

We will continue the discussion about XDI query formats that has been on the
list, and take a look at Markus Sabadello's new XDI Querier demonstration:

	http://graceland.parityinc.net/xdi-querier/XDIQuerier

4) UPCOMING MEETING OPPORTUNITIES

We'll review the following opportunities for some of us to meet F2F over the
next month:

* Data Sharing Summit, April 18-19, San Francisco, CA (Drummond, Victor,
Kermit)
* OASIS Symposium, April 31-May 2, Santa Clara, CA (Bill, Drummond)
* Internet Identity Workshop + Data Sharing Workshop + XDI TC F2F, May
12-16, Mountain View, CA