xri message

Subject: Paper about application usage of XRI resolver

Hi all,

I have wriiten a paper available at  ftp://sandbox.myxdi.net/papers/context-sensitive-identifier-mappings.pdf.

It contains information that I believe will be useful for XRI client applications that invoke the Resolver for different service types.

Title:

Using Context Sensitive Identifier Mappings

           Lessons in XRI and XDI

Synopsis:

XRI Resolution provides a powerful, context-sensitive identifier mapping. Applications using this mapping need to understand the difference between the requirements of the given application context and the correct choice for the corresponding mapping context.

~ Steve

(Sorry cross posting.)