xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-04-24

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 24 April 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) WEBINAR PRESENTATION PREP

We are up to 65 people registered for our webinar on Tuesday May 6 from
11AM-noon EASTERN (8-9AM PACIFIC).

We need to update the presentation slightly to reflect the wider audience.
Drummond will work on it tonight and post an update that we can go over on
the call.

A reminder that our presenation rehearsal is 4/29 at 10AM PT. Drummond will
send a calendar message for the speakers/question answerers.

2) WHITE PAPER OUTLINE

Nika has made progress on a draft but it won't be ready in time for
tomorrow's call. Drummond is reserving a block of time this weekend for it.
We'll go over the action plan.

3) XRI 2.0 FAQ

John and Les will give an update.

	http://dev.inames.net/wiki/OASIS_XRI_FAQ

4) XRDS ENTRY ON WIKIPEDIA

No one specifically took this action item from the last call -- we need to
get it underway.