xri message

Subject: Minutes: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-04-24

Following are the minutes of the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 24 April 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

ATTENDING

Gabe Wachob
Nika Jones
Markus Sabadello
Drummond Reed
Marty Schleiff

REGRETS

Les Chasen
John Bradley

AGENDA

1) WEBINAR PRESENTATION PREP

We are up to 86 people registered for our webinar on Tuesday May 6 from
11AM-noon EASTERN (8-9AM PACIFIC).

We reviewed the updated presentation posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/28088/xri-two-webinar-v2.p
pt

* Fix second example on slide 11.
* Replace current OpenID diagram with simpler diagram.
* Add link to IDtrust Symposium paper.

# DRUMMOND to make revisions above and post V3 by Monday.

A reminder that our presenation rehearsal is 4/29 at 10AM PT.

# DRUMMOND to send a calendar message for the speakers.

2) WHITE PAPER OUTLINE

Nika has made progress on a draft but it won't be ready in time for
tomorrow's call. Drummond is reserving a block of time this weekend to work
on it.

3) XRI 2.0 FAQ

Keep working on it!

	http://dev.inames.net/wiki/OASIS_XRI_FAQ

4) XRDS ENTRY ON WIKIPEDIA

# DRUMMOND and NIKA will do a first draft.