xri message

Subject: Reminder: Special XRI TC Telecon Monday 2 June 2008 10AM Pacific

Even though the OASIS Standard ballots for XRI 2.0 did not pass, we will
still hold a special telecon at 10AM PT tomorrow (Monday) to debrief on the
vote and discuss next steps forward.

See http://www.equalsdrummond.name/?p=130 for some of my personal thoughts
about one specific step: sitting down with W3C TAG as we were asked to do in
several of the ballot comments.

Again, the telecon will be on the regular #:

    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

=Drummond