xri message

Subject: Replacing me as TC Co-chair

I assume we're having a call tomorrow.

One of the agenda items we *must* discuss is a replacement for me as
co-chair of the TC. I will be stepping down as soon as we decide on
who (if anyone) to replace me.  This has been planned for a while - I
was hoping the successful OASIS vote would make a natural time to
transition out... Oops, that didn't go as plan. But the time for me to
transition is now.

I've spoken to  a number of you about this about this - be thinking
for tomorrow who you'd like to be co-chair (or leave it to Drummond
alone).

Thanks.

Be talking to you tomorrow.

      -Gabe