xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Replacing me as TC Co-chair

Drummond,

Andy and I had dinner with Gabe last night.

He has expressed an interest in expediting the process of replacing him as co-chair.

What is the process that we need to follow to open nominations for the co-chair?

I have encouraged Gabe to continue with the XRI-TC after his departure as co-chair.  We all highly value his contributions.

I think we should honor his request and get on with the process.

I have someone I intend to nominate once that is appropriate,  no not me:)

Thanks
=jbradley