xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Agenda for joint W3C TAG and OASIS XRI TC telcon: 3rdJuly 2008 10-11:30AM PT

Sorry all, client has me fixing something for their demo that's very rush. I'd love to join the call but client not being happy would be an understatement.  Good luck everyone.

Bill Barnhill
Associate (XML, Emerging Technologies, Web Services, Java, Ruby)
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
mailto:barnhill_william@bah.com
phone:+1.315.330.7386 // +1.315.491.6765 (cell)
i-name: xri://=Bill.Barnhill

From: Drummond Reed
Sent: Wed 7/2/2008 2:59 PM
To: 'XRI TC'
Cc: 'James Bryce Clark'; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; 'Dee Schur'

FYI, this is the public agenda posted to the W3C TAG mailing list for the
joint meeting of the XRI TC and the W3C TAG tomorrow.

A reminder that the XRI TC will have a special prep call from 3-4PM PT today
on the following bridge:

	Dial-in number: 1 (906) 481-2100
	Access Code: 716822#

We will also have our regular XRI TC telecon tomorrow morning at the regular
time (8-9AM PT), which will also be devoted to preparations for the TAG
telecon. That call will be on our regular bridge number:

    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

The joint XRI TC/W3C TAG tag telecon will be on the TAG's telecon bridge
number which I have sent privately to XRI TC members. If anyone wishes to
join that call and did not receive the bridge number, please email me
directly.

=Drummond