xri message

Subject: Minutes: XRI TC Telecon 8-9AM PT Thursday 2008-07-03

Following are the minutes of the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 19 June 2008 USA
Time:  8:00AM - 9:00PM Pacific Time

ATTENDING

Peter Davis
John Bradley
Les Chasen
Drummond Reed
Marty Schleiff
Nat Sakimura
Markus Sabadello
Paul Trevithick
Gabe Wachob
Nika Jones

AGENDA

1) W3C TAG TELECON ATTENDEES
We will confirm the attendees for the TAG telecon at 10AM PT. Right now the
list is:

XRI TC
Peter Davis
Drummond Reed
Marty Schleiff
Gabe Wachob
Bill Barnhill
Les Chasen
Jeff Hodges
John Bradley
Kermit Snelson
Paul Trevithick
Victor Grey (tentative)

OASIS
Jamie Clark
Dee Schur

OASIS IDTRUST MEMBER SECTION
Abbie Barbir (tentative)

Given that we have either 12 or 13 open bridge slots, this should be okay
unless all tentative attendees join.

2) W3C TAG TELECON PREP

Our other agenda item will be to review the XRI TC position points we will
be presenting as the second agenda item of the telecon. The second draft has
been posted at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriTcW3cTag

Points we discussed in prep for the call:

* Reinforce that questions are only for clarification.
* The IRC channel is recommended for all participants, especially for the
speaker's queue.
* Expect questions about the XRI specs.
* Leave time for next steps - it is scheduled for the last 20 minutes of the
call. We should encourage small group interaction since that's likely to be
the best way to make progress.