xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 8-9AM PT Thursday 2008-09-04

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 04 September 2008 USA
Time:  8:00AM - 9:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) STANDING RULE UPDATE

Our standing rule ballot in July passed.

	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1496

Procedurally this just means we need to post this standing rule on our home
page.

2) FACE-TO-FACE MEETING SCHEDULING

Based on discussion at last week's meeting, Peter and Drummond have create a
Doodle poll to determine the best week for a F2F meeting. Just click the
link below, fill in your name, and indicate (green = good, yellow = can live
with, red = bad) the weeks that work for you. If folks can do this before
the telecon, we should be able to decide tomorrow.

	http://doodle.ch/8bv69hm5szrkywpq

3) W3C TAG DISCUSSION

Drummond, Peter, and John are following through on coordination next steps
based on feedback from Stuart Williams of the TAG. On the call we'll review
an update (not posted yet but later today) to...

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriTcW3cTag

...and discuss next steps on several aspects of the discussion.