xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Re: Collaboration vs Capitulation

Robin, thanks for the input. The W3C TAG dialog has indeed been very
productive. We're about to take another step forward in the dialog - that's
what most of this thread has been about.

TC members, please do remove Robin from the cc list (he's a subscriber to
the regular list so he'll receive a copy anyway).

=Drummond