xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Re: Collaboration vs Capitulation

Ok, I didn't mean for my earlier email to be counter-productive.  I had a concern about our motivations for the technical choice I was seeing made and was trying to raise that concern in a way that productively both demonstrated my respect for the TAG and said that I felt we did not need to follow their advice simply because it was their advice, without getting too passionate.  I'll bow out of this discussion topic since I've said my piece, especially considering I did get too passionate and since usually only lurk on here. :)

If anyone took my earlier email to be negative about the TAG or W3C please don't. I have nothing but the greatest respect for them and always have.

-Bill