xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRI tagging question

Nika,

I was travelling last week so I am just now catching up on list email. See
inline below.

I honestly don't know if there is a "best practice" for this. What I do know
is that this raises some great questions which will be addressed by a
writeup I'm planning to do this week on the global-cross-reference proposal
for XRI 3.0 to prepare for the F2F meeting next week.

Ultimately I think we'll need a whiteboard at the F2F (or at IIW before it)
to go through all the possibilities.

Best,

=Drummond