xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Super Simple SEP Selection proposal

This makes logical since, and without any TC "baggage" it would be how
I expect things to work. In fact I was just starting to need to use
"selects", "matches". "Type"s and all that jazz, and was just
asking.... now, why do we have this?

This proposal would certainly solve the problem I'm trying to solve.

Nika