xri message

Subject: Shifting the XRI TC weekly telecon?

On yesterday's telecon we discovered that last week's daylight savings time
shift caused our 8AM Pacific Time telecon to now be at 3AM in Australia and
also very late in Japan.

It sounds like we should move to a call time in the afternoon Pacific time.
For example, the XDI TC currently uses 1-2PM Pacific. If we scheduled the
XRI TC telecon from 2-3PM Pacific, that would be 7-8AM in Australia, yet
still hopefully not too late in Europe (e.g., Vienna, where Markus lives).

Thoughts?

=Drummond