xri message

Subject: MOVED: XRI TC Weekly Telecon

XRI TC Members and Observers:

At last Friday's face-to-face meeting we had all timezones represented
either in person or via telecon or IM, and we agreed that due to the
daylight savings time shifts two weeks ago, we are moving our weekly
unofficial telecon to:

	2:00-3:00PM Pacific Time (22:00-23:00 UTC) THURSDAYS

We will move to this new time starting with this week's call. I have already
updated the TC calendar - please adjust your calendars accordingly.

Also note that due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., there will not
be a telecon on Thursday Nov. 27th.

=Drummond