xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Resolution: ... where's "Drummond Reed" in the XRDS?

One advanced way of discovering name, description, etc. about the XRI
would be to look up its XDI endpoint, and then send a $get to that
endpoint.

E.g. you resolve =drummond, and then you send this to the XDI endpoint:

=nick.nicholas
   $get
      /
         =drummond

You would get something like

=drummond
   +name
      "Drummond Reed"
   $a$xsd$string
      "This is a person named Drummond Reed"

But yes, as a more lightweight approach, I guess it's also a nice idea
to have a human readable description somewhere in the XRD itself.

Markus