xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] GCS Characters

I think many things are strange.

You really do ned to buy into the concept that + when used someplace other than at the start of the first subsegment is purely a subsegment delimiter and has no semantic meaning to XRI resolution.

Yes something, a person or process may draw an inference from the fact it is +phone vs *phone but not the resolver.

In XRI 2.0 a XRI that starts with a * or ! is relative  and one that starts with @ or = is absolute.

How do I state a relative XRI for @microsoft.com and not have it interpreted as absolute?
*(@microsoft.com)

John B.