xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] RE: Version identifier for XRD spec

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Drummond Reed wrote:

> I'm thinking that "/ns/" in the template corresponds to "/xscoor/" in the
> instance example.
[...]
> I'm thinking what the template meant we could use was:
>
>       http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/xrd/2008/12

No.  Please see the text here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/resourceNamingV08.html#uri-NS-root
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/resourceNamingCommentaryV08.html#NS-pathElement

See the documentation for the new (Naming Guidelines -08)
pattern with the explicit /ns/ element, and example:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/genericode/1.0/

Per:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200811/msg00125.html

- Robin