xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Aligning XRD with Link (Header/Element)

Ever since Eran explained this at the IIW and XRI TC F2F sessions two weeks
ago, I've been wondering this same thing. Given that XRDS/XRD has probably
penetrated <1% of its eventual installed user base if successful, now's the
time to make this change if ever.

I find the direct mapping of semantics compelling, especially as XRD spreads
out to a much larger audience of developers.

Question: would <Type> become <Rel> under the parent XRD element as well, or
would that remain <Type>?

=Drummond