xri message

Subject: Spec Home Pages set up

Per my action item from the last telecon, I have finished creating home
pages for each of our next-generation specs:

	XRD 1.0
	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/SpecHome

	XRI 3.0 Part 1: Syntax
	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/SyntaxHome

	XRI 3.0 Part 2: Resolution
	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/ResolutionHome

	XRI 3.0 Part 3: http: and https: Bindings
	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/HttpBindingHome

	XRI 3.0 Part 4: info: Binding
	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/InfoBindingHome

These are all linked off the wiki home page. Note the naming structure: all
pages for XRD 1.0 should carry the XrdOne/ prefix; all pages for XRI 3.0
should carry the XriThree/ prefix.

Each of these pages is a "hub" for the editors/contributors to link
everything relevant to drafting/reviewing/closing the spec. We'll go over
specific best practices on this week's telecon.

I also created a single page to hold definitive information about all
official XRI TC spec documents and spec frontmatter:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/SpecNaming

This page is just a placeholder until we can arrange a session with our TC
Admin, Mary McRae, to nail down all the details.

=Drummond