xri message

Subject: Thoughts RE Monday telecon

It’s 4:30PM PT Friday afternoon and I just realized the next XRI TC call is 8AM Monday morning!

I think we forgot to calculate that the effective business time between a call that ends 3PM PT on a Thursday and another one that starts at 8AM PT on a Monday is effectively one business day (a Friday no less). IMHO that’s not long enough for an effective call.

So the first topic I think we should consider on Monday’s call is:

1) Would it be better to do this call Tuesday mornings? That way we’d have two full business days between calls.

2) Would it better to do it at 9-10AM PT (17:00-18:00 UTC) so it’s not as early on the West Coast?

3) Should we split both the Monday and Thursday calls into 30 mins/XRI and 30 mins/XRD so folks only need to attend the parts in which they are specifically interested?

No need to respond here on the list unless you can’t attend Monday’s telecon and have strong feelings one way or the other.

=Drummond