xri message

Subject: Moving Monday XRI TC Telecon to 8-9AM PT (16:00-17:00 UTC) TUESDAY

CORRECTION - In the first email below I got the UTC time zone wrong. The
correct proposed time for the new call is:

	8-9AM PT (16:00-17:00 UTC) TUESDAYS

I have confirmed that Ben, Brian, and Breno are available then, and Markus
has indicated this works for him, so unless anyone else objects, this will
be the new time for the US/EU optimized call.

In the meantime, our standard Thursday afternoon call, optimized for
Asia/US, will continue at 2-3PM PT (22:00-23:00 UTC).

=Drummond