xri message

Subject: CanonicalID in XrdOne/TrustWorkflowByExample

I am breaking up the threads into relevant topics.

I think the CanonicalID should be a Cool URI (or persistent XRI), and
not just a regular URI (Domain name).
It is the CA's reponsibility that this Cool URI will never be reassigned
to another Subject.
It should be unique over the time: It must not point different Subject
over the time.
This is important for the OpenID usecase.

In OpenID 2.0, it is the authentication service that assigns the cool
uri, but it does not work in the delegation scenario. It should really
be the XRD that assigns the unique identifier.

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.