xri message

Subject: DNS XRD Discovery proposal

I've finally gotten around to adding to the wiki my suggestions on the
use of the DNS for XRD discovery [1].

I did not get all the example URIs in that i wanted, but thought,
given recent conversation, i should at least demonstrate how DNS would
provide XRD (and site-meta), and perhaps simplify the XRD location
processing a bit.

=peterd

[1] http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/DNSResolution