xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] DNS XRD Discovery proposal

I distinctly remember that much of the pushback was that NAPTR records
were relatively "new" and that reliance on these RR's would be risky
relative to the ability to deploy.

I have to trust that this is no longer the case. Also, the use here is
less "convoluted" that what I was proposing I think... We were being a
little ambitious back in 2003..

    -Gabe

--
Gabe Wachob / gwachob@wachob.com \ http://blog.wachob.com