xri message

Subject: RE: [Openxri-users] parser for proposed 3.0 syntax

Markus, you rock. I posted draft 19 so we had a draft reflecting the
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/XrefDelimiter proposal, as that's
the only change (besides dropping the xri: scheme in draft 18) since draft
17 was posted in June of 2007.

So it's been very stable for a long time.

Draft 19 actually dropped two lines and two rules, so it made it even
tighter.

=Drummond