xri message

Subject: RE: Mary: short "editors education" telecon?

Hi all,

  I’m not sure what additional help you need at this stage of the game but I’m happy to call in. The most important advice at this stage is to make sure you start from the most recent templates (and not an older copy laying around on your hard drive or, worse yet, an old spec). If there are other questions you have in advance I can be a bit more prepared.

I’m a bit confused by your timeline – 2pm PT = 5pm ET = 10pm UK = 5am China? I’m available any time on Monday between 9am and 5pm EST. One scenario is  10am ET = 3pm UK = 10pm China = 7am PT, but again, I’m not sure what the questions are and who actually needs to be on the call. Also see the TAB’s call for questions just posted to the members list (askthetab@lists.oasis-open.org).

Let me know!

Mary

From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:56 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; xri@lists.oasis-open.org; 'OASIS - XDI TC'
Subject: Mary: short "editors education" telecon?

[resending from address required by OASIS lists]

Mary,

Since both the XRI and XDI TCs are headed into full-bore spec drafting this month, and since we have a number of editors who are new to OASIS spec drafting, we were thinking it would be great to set up a 30 minute telecon with you to get your input and sage best practices advice.

The XRI TC has already begun collecting all relevant information the editors will need on this wiki page:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/InfoForEditors

We were hoping to set up a telecon with you early next week – say the afternoon of Monday the 12th or Tuesday the 13th? If it’s after 2PM PT but before 4PM PT, we could include both Europe and Asia, but if that window doesn’t work, let us know a day/time that works for you.

Thanks,

=Drummond