xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Posted page with XDI metagraph predicate examples

I think this brings us back to the question "literals part of the address?"

In "Design Principles" you write:
"Every XDI RDF statement can be expressed as an XRI representing an
XDI address".

So if I have the XDI RDF statement

=markus
   +name
      "Markus"

Then what's the "XRI representing an XDI address" of that statement?

The way I usually think of it is that an XDI address identifies a node
in the graph (not a statement in the graph). And if you do a $get on
that XDI address, you get all statements rooted on the node identified
by the XDI address. But I'm not sure if that's quite the right way to
look at it.

Markus