xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Pre-draft of "HTTP-based Resource Descriptor Discovery"

Title: Re: [xri] Pre-draft of "HTTP-based Resource Descriptor Discovery"
Thanks. I will change the draft to address the concerns about Site-meta making it easier to follow. I guess I skipped the part of going from the URI to the /site-meta document, looking for the template, applying it, and getting the resource descriptor location...

As for the state of things, well, people should be playing with them, but I would not ship products just yet. Especially using 1st or 2nd drafts...

EHL