xri message

Subject: Editor's telecon moved to first topic on this Thursday's telecon

Due to late notice, Mary McRae was not able to attend our special editor's
telecon today. However she was able to post answers to our primary questions
on the wiki page we prepared:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/InfoForEditors

Given that most of our questions have been answered there, we will instead
schedule a 15 minute Q&A with Mary at the start of the regular XRI TC
telecon 2-3PM PT (22:00-23:00 UTC) this coming Thursday, 1/15.

All editors are urged to review the Question List for Mary section of the
wiki page above prior to the telecon and add any other questions you may
have.

=Drummond