xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Designating DNS discovery for non-HTTP URIs

Ben,

This is unusually brief even for you:)

Was there more?

=jbradley
On 16-Jan-09, at 8:13 AM, Ben Laurie wrote:

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Brian Eaton <beaton@google.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Peter Davis <peter.davis@neustar.biz> wrote:
Using this approach would also require some thoughts be given to wild-card
certs (i've forgotten if we;ve address this elsewhere, but wild-card certs
may require special attention to whatever we do here).

Also subjectAltName.  I think we can deal with this simply by
referencing RFC 2818 section 3.1: