xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] XRD: Separating resource descriptions from authority

My take is

> One resource with multiple URIs

as it is clear from my previous example, hopefully.

> One resource with a single URI

This is too limiting, and does not cater many use cases.

> Multiple resources

I think keeping XRD describing one resource makes the model simpler to
understand.

In the "Multiple resources described by an XRD" case, what the XRD is
describing
probably is not the resources, but the class (or group) of those resources.
Different resources have different attributes to be described, and
thus, it cannot be adequately described by a single XRD.

=nat