xri message

Subject: xml dsig profile

I've written up a detailed specification for simple signatures of
arbitrary XML documents.  It's here:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/XmlDsigProfile

I started off trying to spec out the format described on the
XrdOne/SimpleSign wiki, and quickly realized I was duplicating a ton
of work already done by the XML DSig specification.  Bill Barnhill's
comment on that wiki page suggesting an XML DSig profile struck me as
a better approach.

(Dirk: this is different than the syntax and code I sent you last
week, but not that different. =)

Cheers,
Brian