xri message

Subject: XRD provisioning protocol

With regard to the subthread on the XRI list about an XRD provisioning protocol, you can of course use anything that the provisioning application and the XRD authority can both speak. However this is a dead center use case for XDI, and several of us did a bunch of exploratory work in the XDI4J branch of the Higgins project on just that.

I’d be happy – as soon as I can get the time – to work with Markus, John, Paul, and others who worked on that area to document that provisioning protocol on either the XDI and/or XRI TC wiki. It’s pretty straightforward, i.e., a relatively small XDI dictionary.

=Drummond